Dear Partner:

These are the requirements currently open.
One of my tierone vendor is looking for an Sr.UI Position for an investment
Bank.  Let me know, if you are interested in this position, if yes,

Please respond with
Resume (First & Last Name)
Rate______ on (W-2/1099/Corp to Corp)
Phone numbers
Present Location
Availability
Relocation: Yes/No
If on H-1B ( Employer complete details)
Loc: NJ Or Boston
Duration of the project: 6-14 months
Interview process: Telephonic followed by in-person (depends on the manager).

Here is the details of the position:
Senior Solutions UI Developer
Strong senior UI developer (not necessarily a designer).
Strong in CSS, HTML, JavaScript and heavy JQUERY.
Strong charting experience, Preferred financial experience.

Senior Solutions UI Developer – Data Visualization, Charting, Complex Data
Analysis, UI Design

Looking for a senior Architect/Developer who will work closely with technology
to design, develop and deploy a real time dashboards for internal analytics and
operational reporting. Requires a strong background in developing data
visualization
solutions and creating dynamic charting tools for large complex data sets. Work
in an Agile environment.

Responsibilities:

Design and develop core services, components, and UI for kiosk and interactive
web dashboards.
Design and develop using Cients Frameworks and software development standards.
Design and develop services to interface large data sets stored in a central
Oracle repository using existing Web Services.
Work closely with other business technology group architects and development
teams to visually represent data.

Requirements:

7-10 years of hands-on experience with UI charting, and data visualization
development packages such as: JQuery, Flex Charting, ComponentArt, IBM ILOG
Elixir.
Hands on experience with Component Art charting package strongly desired
(similar Flex Development 3rd party tools also will be considered - more about
data visualization experience than Component Art experience)
Excellent documentation and communication skills, and analytical skills.
Skills developing in large teams using source code repositories, bug tracking
tools and release engineering processes.
Understanding of UI design on various web browser brands, such as IE and
FireFox

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Sales
Kiran Kumar
Compu Info
Ph: 732-494-4810 ext 16