Bug ID: 17435
Summary: Gives ability to display stocknumber in the search
Change sponsored?: ---
Priority: P5 - low
QA Contact: testo...@bugs.koha-community.org
Some library may have desire to display stocknumber directly in the search
results as it's already done by default for itemcallnumber.
This patch added stocknumber to data provided for xslt transformation.
Then, it becomes possible to show it on the catalog (opac or staff) and the way
to realize this (or not) may be customized through xslt results file according
to library needs.
As the xslt files must be modified, the test implies access to these files.
Test plan :
1) go to Administration module, MARC default frameworks and add, if not already
done, a stocknumber subfield (a priori under the 995 tag). It will be linked to
items.stocknumber in the koha.link zone of Advanced constraints section.
2) edit an item in staff interface and add a number in the stocknumber field.
3) Edit the xslt opac Results file that you are using and customize it. For a
basic test, you can just replace "itemcallnumber" occurrences by "stocknumber".
4) make a search in a way to get several results including the title from which
you modified an item.
5) You will see the added stocknumber displayed (between square brackets in the
Same can be done through staff interface and staff xslt files.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
Koha-bugs mailing list
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/