Bouzid <bouzid.ferg...@inlibro.com> changed:
What |Removed |Added
Attachment #45218|0 |1
is obsolete| |
--- Comment #26 from Bouzid <bouzid.ferg...@inlibro.com> ---
Created attachment 56440
Bug 11299 - Add a button to the biblio edition page to automatically add
authority links in the current biblio record via AJAX. Also adds a button to
easily create missing authority records.
add authority type in the form to create the missing authority.
when authority was found, the 600$9 field have the authid.
Testing scenario (Creating an authority record for a failed automatic link) :
* In you system preferences, deactivate the "AutoCreateAuthorities"
* Go to the biblio record creation form to create a new biblio record.
* Click the "Link authorities automatically" button. A message should appear,
telling the user "No authority link was changed."
* Add random informations in field 600$a of the biblio record.
* Click the "Link authorities automatically" button.
* if matching authority was found, The message box should now show "600 - A
matching authority was found in the local database".
* if no matching authority was found, the message box should now show "600
- No matching authority found.". For this scenario, we want the authority
match to have failed.
* The 600$9 field should now be red and icons should have appeared next to
it. Click on the "create authority" icon.
* A popup will appear, containing a form to create the missing authority.
The form should be pre-filled, a the informations in the 600$a field of the
biblio should be in the 100$a field of this new authority record.
* Fill in the form and click the "Save" button
* The 600$9 field in the biblio record should now be back to normal and have
the authid of the authority record that was just created.
* Click the "Link authorities automatically" button again. The message box
should now show "No authority link was changed.".
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
Koha-bugs mailing list
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/