Bug ID: 17463
Summary: Wrong recipient for suggestion's notice in branch
Change sponsored?: ---
Priority: P5 - low
QA Contact: testo...@bugs.koha-community.org
There is test plan to understand the problem:
Branch A with borrower A and librarian A, Branch B with librarian B
Notice ACCEPTED, ORDERED, AVAILABLE set to each branch
- borrower A done a suggestion A
- librarian from branch A accepted suggestion A
- email for suggestion ACCEPTED sent to borrower A
- librarian from branch A ordered suggestion A, a biblio is created (biblio A)
- email for suggestion ORDERED sent to borrower A
- librarian from branch B ordered an other copy from the same biblio A (not
from suggestion A, really from biblio A)
- Order from librarian B is also related to suggestion A : this is the problem.
- librarian B received his item before librarian A
- email for suggestion AVAILABLE sent to borrower A while item for branch A is
not arrived yet.
Do you understand me?
Order from an other branch for the same biblio should not be related to the
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
You are watching all bug changes.
Koha-bugs mailing list
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/