--- Comment #2 from Aleisha Amohia <aleishaamo...@hotmail.com> ---
Created attachment 57878
Bug 17208: Checking if classification source or filing rule already exists
1) Go to Admin -> Classification sources
2) Attempt to reproduce bug before applying patch. Notice the message
saying the add was successful, but was not added to the table
3) Apply patch and refresh page (restart plack if necessary)
4) Add new classification source with same code as existing one. Notice
you are now told that the add failed.
5) Confirm adding new classification source with unique code works
6) Add new classification filing rule with same code as existing one.
Notice you are told that add failed.
7) Confirm adding new classification filing rule with unique code works
Sponsored-by: Catalyst IT
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
You are the assignee for the bug.
Koha-bugs mailing list
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/