Bug ID: 18129
Summary: Adding staging user to staged batches, for better
Change sponsored?: ---
Priority: P5 - low
QA Contact: testo...@bugs.koha-community.org
When multiple users use "Stage MARC for import" as a daily cataloging tool, it
would be helpful if the uploading user could be stored with the staged batch.
This would make it possible (perhaps via a SysPref) to filter the staged list
to that particular user. We have tools that create the upload files based on
today's date, so distinguishing this based on file name is not really doable.
Having to add a comment each time also isn't too practical, and you can't
filter on either of those anyway.
Also, showing imported batches in the list can be a bit overwhelming after a
while, and deletion of them are multiple steps, which makes the cataloging flow
What I propose is the following enhancement:
1. Add currently logged in username as a field in the import_batches table.
2. When uploading, write that username in that field.
3. Have a SysPref that can be set to filter the staged list (both the tool and
the acquisition selector from staged) by that same username.
4. Have a SysPref that can be set to filter so that "Imported" and "Cleaned"
5. For the batch list, have the option of "Show all batches" when the filters
in 3 and 4 are active.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
Koha-bugs mailing list
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/