Bug ID: 19068
Summary: OPAC purchase suggestion doesn't allow users to enter
quantity of items
Change sponsored?: ---
Priority: P5 - low
QA Contact: testo...@bugs.koha-community.org
Created attachment 65767
One line addition to opac-suggestions.tt to allow quantities to be entered
Our librarians commented that the Koha purchase suggestions form doesn't allow
the quantity of items to be suggested. In an academic library, sometimes the
academics will make suggestions for reading material and have an idea how
popular it may be, even for modules/courses that aren't yet running so don't
(officially) have any students allocated to them.
This enhancement just exposes the quantity field to the OPAC suggestions form
to permit the end user to enter this if they wish. The librarians can of
course override this quantity when they process the suggestion.
Test Plan (assuming using kohadevbox VM):
1) apply patch and turn on purchase suggestions
2) Go to http://localhost:8080/cgi-bin/koha/opac-suggestions.pl?op=add and
notice that there is now a quantity field available.
3) Make a purchasing suggestion using this form, including a quantity.
4) Log in as a member of library staff and go to Home › Acquisitions ›
5) Confirm that the previously entered suggestion is there, and that the
correct quantity appears in the "Acquisition information" section.
6) Edit the purchasing suggestion, change the quantity, save it and check that
the new quantity appears in the suggestion.
I've popped an ID attribute of "opac-suggestion-quantity" to the surrounding
<li> so that CSS can easily make this optional field disappear (as suggested by
cait on IRC).
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
Koha-bugs mailing list
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/