https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19069

            Bug ID: 19069
           Summary: "Doesn't match" option fails in MARC Modification
                    Templates
 Change sponsored?: ---
           Product: Koha
           Version: 17.05
          Hardware: Macintosh
                OS: Mac OS
            Status: NEW
          Severity: normal
          Priority: P5 - low
         Component: MARC Bibliographic record staging/import
          Assignee: koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
          Reporter: jfow...@sebts.edu
        QA Contact: testo...@bugs.koha-community.org

Created attachment 65781
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=65781&action=edit
A single MARC record to use in order to test what I'm describing.

When adding a new action in a MARCH modification template, the "doesn't match"
option fails in places where there are multiple fields. 

I was importing MARC records with item holdings in 999 fields. Most of the
records had multiple 999s. In most, there was one 999 field that had an $l
field with the value "NASH".

I set up the template to first get rid of all 999 fields where the l doeesn't
match NASH. It didn't work. 

If I reverse the action, and write multiple actions that match on every other
999$1 field value, it works. I've tested several different ways, and the only
conclusion I can come to is that the "doesn't match" option is failing.

I've attached a sample MARC record.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/

Reply via email to