Bug ID: 20567
Summary: "Holds per record (count)" limit is not enforced after
item is captured for hold
Change sponsored?: ---
Priority: P5 - low
Component: Hold requests
QA Contact: testo...@bugs.koha-community.org
Created attachment 74042
Multiple holds on one item record in staff client
"Holds per record (count)" limit is not enforced after an item on the record is
captured for hold and moves from Pending to Waiting Pickup status. At this
point it is possible to place another hold on that record in violation of the
"Holds per record (count)" setting.
I was able to replicate this behavior with the following steps:
1. Set "Holds per record (count)" to 1 for your patron category/item type rule
2. Create a record and add at least two items, making sure the MARC and Item
Koha Item Type is filled in
3. Place a hold on the record for a patron
4. Check in one of the items and confirm/transfer/capture the hold for the
5. Place a second hold on the same record for the same patron
In either Staff or Opac the second hold on this bib is allowed after the first
hold moves to Waiting for Pickup status.
I think that this problem is very closely related to bugzilla 17978 and or
15404, but I did not see a specific mention of the "Holds per record (count)"
limit upon perusal of those bugs.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
You are the assignee for the bug.
Koha-bugs mailing list
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/