--- Comment #3 from Peter Vashchuk <stalkern...@gmail.com> ---
Created attachment 106429
Bug 25799: Add edition information to "Holds queue" report
Added a feature that displays edition information of the book
together with title in "Holds queue" report.
Edition information is fetched from "biblioitem" table
as "editionstatement" and transferred to template.
1. Place a hold on a book with edition information.
2. Run build_holds_queue.pl cron job.
3. Go to /cgi-bin/koha/circ/view_holdsqueue.pl and check the "title"
table of that book that you placed hold on.
4. Observe that there's no information about edition of that book.
5. Apply patch.
6. Repeat step 3.
7. Observe that cinformation about edition of that book appeared
in the title table after book's title and author.
Mentored-by: Andrew Nugged <nug...@gmail.com>
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
Koha-bugs mailing list
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/