https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=8589

--- Comment #13 from Martin Renvoize (ashimema) 
<[email protected]> ---
Apologies for the overlap.. bugzilla has an awful lot of duplicates these days
:(

I'd love to see a comparison of how you approached it compared to the
submissions on that tree of bugs (the first just adds the index, there are
dependent one's that expose additional functionality).

I'm sure we could learn from each other and working as a team might get the
work over the line.. I want to make sure we're satisfying everyone's needs and
I'm sure we'de be happy to add co-authorship to the commit series and bugs if
you end up contributing to it to bring it up to parity.

Many thanks

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/

Reply via email to