https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=26288

Brendan Lawlor <[email protected]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            |[email protected]

--- Comment #13 from Brendan Lawlor <[email protected]> ---
I tested this with a multiselect report parameter and in the item search. Both
worked, but in item search there appears to be a little css issue where the
cursor in the field is not aligned with the little pills of the options that
you select. (It's slightly higher than the selections that you make. The inputs
are a little taller than the  drop downs to select 'is' or 'is not' too)

I also tried to test this with bug 38310 using Item search. It looked like the
column filters had select2 but I wasn't able to select multiple values.
Whenever I tried to select a second value it lost the first one. I tried yarn
js:build and reset_all.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/

Reply via email to