Hi to all,

I'm working on sign-off bug 7736, to insert EDI support in Koha Acquisition.

The bug add many files abut change in light way templates of Acqi.

About C4 and cgi:
C4/Acquisition.pm                                  |    6 +-
C4/Installer/PerlDependencies.pm                   |   10 +
acqui/basket.pl                                    |   77 ++
acqui/basketgroup.pl                               |   18 +-
acqui/invoices.pl                                  |    4 +-

So it doesn't interfer much with other develops.

So, can I use also tomorrow (27/10, CST time) to insert this enhancement in 3.22 ?

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Zeno Tajoli
/Dipartimento Sviluppi Innovativi/ - Automazione Biblioteche