Hello people,
First of all I wishes everyone have spent a nice summer!

At my work we're trying to use ILSDI to get availability of all items for a biblionumber.

Thanks to Julian we were able to use the GetAvailability method to get availability for one item at a time.

https://catalogue.univ-lyon3.fr/cgi-bin/koha/ilsdi.pl?service=GetAvailability&id=510054&id_type=item

According to the documentation it is possible to query this script with biblionumber rather than itemnumber to get availability of all items in one shot.

https://catalogue.univ-lyon3.fr/cgi-bin/koha/ilsdi.pl?service=GetAvailability&id=334726&id_type=bib&return_type=item

The late query is then supposed to work but it doesn't.
Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for your wisdom and enlightenment!
Best regards,

Arthur Suzuki
University Jean Moulin Lyon 3