Mirko, you would have no worries. The license basically means that an
entity that sues facebook may lose the patent grants facebook has. So if I
sue Facebook, I might lose my patent grant to distribute React based
software, but you would not be affected in any way. The license cannot be
revoked.

Kyle

If you are right and that is the issue, does that mean Koha would