Marcel,

Thank you for clarifying my understanding. It sounds like Koha will
simultaneously pull and display copyright date information from more than
one MARC subfield and that's great. What would happen if a MARC record only
has, for example, a 264$c and no 260$c? Will Koha throw an error if it
encounters scenarios like this? I hope that those questions do not sound
stupid.

As far as non-MARC data is concerned, if Koha can pull copyright date from
two MARC subfields, then it stands to reason that it could pull the date
from two MARC subfields and a Dublin Core field/element, yes?

Regards,

Christopher Davis
Systems & E-Services Librarian
Uintah County Library