I have Arduinos and Raspberry Pis at my desk. Maybe making a literal big red
warning light isn’t a bad idea… ;). We could call it “The Bug Signal” after The
Bat Signal. We could make a Kickstarter!

I’m joking about the Kickstarter, but I kind of like the idea of a little
physical Koha bug display :p.

David Cook

Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems