Actually, upon further review, maybe they actually applied the changes
manually and then merged the pull request just for Github record keeping.

It looks like the actual fix happened with
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=jena.git;a=commit;h=db4a6205ebf045
a866bfad4c4751a3372c34af24 and the "merge" was a few days later with
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=jena.git;a=commit;h=466f16558b9cd1
a7a930fbb5e2844610ee8fb373

It looks like the Git maintainer is the same person posting to Github
anyway, so. I don't really know what's going on there after all

David Cook

Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems

72/330 Wattle St