Hello,

someone pointed me the https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/KohaUsers page.

The French libraries you can see here are so outdated that it's funny: most libraries are supposed to be in version 2.x, supported by me (not BibLibre. So more than 10 years old data...)

Other pages are also highly outdated, almost nothing with the current version numbering schema. And now we have HEA (available since 3.18 IIRC)

I propose to:

 * drop an email to all contacts saying "you're the contact for the
   wiki page https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/KohaUsers, the
   information here is outdated, please activate HEA (<<some
   explanations about hea>>)"
 * update the wiki pages to add a big warn on top of each, saying "this
   page is outdated, see hea.koha-community.org")

Any objection ?

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques