There are 1005 installations and 1711 libraries.
Since Hea v2 (bug 18066) you can submit information at library level (see
/cgi-bin/koha/admin/usage_statistics.pl, "Libraries information: yes").

The list of the data shared is available from the hea website, about >
documentation.
There is also a "Why these statistics are useful" section

Regards,
Jonathan