From: koha-boun...@lists.katipo.co.nz [koha-boun...@lists.katipo.co.nz] On
Behalf Of Margaret Matthews [mamatth...@hughes.net]
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2011 9:58 AM
To: Koha@lists.katipo.co.nz
Subject: [Koha] need help with OPAC/cataloging

good morning all,

I am using KOHA 3.2.7.  I am downloading from z39, filling in Items, saving it.
 yet when I go to the OPAC to make sure it is there I am not getting any
Holdings to come up-everything else is there.  students have to go to ISBD or
MARC tabs to find call #.  what am I not doing?  thanks in advance.

Margaret