We currently use OCLC Connexion Client for BIB modification and spine label
printing to Avery sheet labels on an HP LaserJet.  Because we print less than a
full sheet of labels each batch, we re-run the partially-used sheets through
the laser printer which degrades them each pass.  Because our catalogers use
Macs, and Connexion Client is Windows-only, we must run it virtualized.  Our
ideal solution would be to use Koha itself for BIB modification, as well as for
batch spine label printing, to a genuine non-thermal label printer such as a
Zebra, in a pure Mac environment.

Has anyone done similar and can advise us?

Thanks!

Paul Landers
I.T. Section Manager
TTUHSC Preston Smith Library