Greetings,

A development install may use the user crontab which SHOULD NOT HAVE the "koha" added. If the cut and paste doesn't have it, it is likely to be a development install.

Also, gedit is only available if you did a desktop installation. If you want to run a Koha server in production, the desktop Ubuntu is not generally recommended.

I received the the following email from the original poster the other day:
"Thank you Mark i have done and now it is all ok my problem had in zebradaemon not starting correctly
Thank you again"

The problem has been resolved. :)

GPML,
Mark Tompsett