At 12:05 PM 10/3/2013 +1300, Chris Cormack wrote:
* Ramon AndiƱach (cust...@westnet.com.au) wrote:
[snip]
Basically I am not a fan of RDA in the slightest, I think it is
holding libraries back, not moving them forward.

+1 emphatically

People are bound to disagree with me, and that's the great thing about
Koha. They can send patches to implement stuff if they want. But you
won't catch me doing any more work on RDA stuff :)

MARC may or may not be "the ultimate", but it works for m|billions of biblio records world wide. Improving, for the sake of ethereal improvement only, what's not broken is normally an expensive pipe-dream.

Best - Paul