At 12:08 PM 11/29/2013 -0400, Public Library wrote:
I am currently having a problem with two records.
The records are entered correctly and can be found by performing keywords
search.
The problem is when the complete  title is entered example " Trinidad and
Tobago : terrific and tranquil " the record is not found. Removing the
space on any side of the colon, takes you directly to the record.

Weird... what version of Koha are you using? Our catalogue (Koha 3.8.5) finds Title : subtitle without problems; see <http://opac.navalmarinearchive.com> then search for " Guide to Trinidad : handbook for the use of tourists and visitors "

Paul
P.S - It's been a long time since I last anchored in Portsmouth or Roseau -- normally the former as it was easier to get over to the windward side visiting Carib friends.

This is our OPAC http://www.library.dlis.gov.dm/

I have re-entered the record with the same result and have also performed a
manual zebra rebuild.

Any tips or advice would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you
--
Dominica Library and Information Service
Tel. #: 1-767-266-3341/3355