Lisa,

Our NExpress consortia would be interested in being a partner on this
development.

Heather Braum
NExpress Coordinator
Resource Sharing Librarian
Northeast Kansas Library System
hbr...@nekls.org

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those cannot read
and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." ~Alvin
Toffler, *Rethinking the Future*