Our consortia has had this feature turned on now for 6 years. We have
moderation turned on, but almost always allow the tag to go through,
regardless of what it is. A few staff and and a few patrons in our
consortia use the feature, but not many.

Heather Braum
NExpress Coordinator
Resource Sharing Librarian
Northeast Kansas Library System
hbr...@nekls.org

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those cannot read
and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." ~Alvin
Toffler, *Rethinking the Future*