Le 29/07/2014 14:57, Tomas Cohen Arazi a écrit :
Nicole,
(thanks for asking nicole)

Unfortunately there's no group rate at a hotel. People are finding hotels
on their own. I'll try to add info to the conference site today.
If anyone already has book/choosen an hotel, what about sharing on a wiki page, so we could all be close (or even in the same hotel). TOMAS : is it possible to book short term appartments in Argentina ? (not speaking of something like airbnb, but in France there are companies like residhome.com or appartcity.com)

The conference itself will be held here: http://bit.ly/kohacon14-conference
The hackfest will take place in the university campus, specifically here:
http://bit.ly/kohacon14-hackfest

I'd suggest you book in a hotel near the conference site, or between it and
the campus. They are pretty close anyway (20 min walk, or 4 min taxi).

Please register to attend the conference, as we might need to change
location depending on the atendees (in such a situation, the conference
would take place in the campus too).

Thanks
To+