Kerrie,

You need to add the parameter of b.branchcode=<<choose branch|branches>> in
the WHERE part of your SQL statement, like I did below. The {choose branch}
part is actually arbitrary and can be whatever you want. Try this:

SELECT concat(b.surname,', ',b.firstname) AS name, count(s.borrowernumber)
AS checkouts
FROM statistics s
LEFT JOIN borrowers b
USING (borrowernumber)
WHERE b.branchcode=<<chopse branch|branchces>> AND s.datetime BETWEEN <<Top
checkouts BETWEEN (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> AND <<and (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>
GROUP BY s.borrowernumber
ORDER BY count(s.borrowernumber) DESC
LIMIT 20

Hope it helps and works!

Heather Braum
NExpress Coordinator
Resource Sharing Librarian
Northeast Kansas Library System
hbr...@nekls.org

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read
and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." ~Alvin
Toffler, *Rethinking the Future*