> * viktor.sa...@regionhalland.se (viktor.sa...@regionhalland.se) wrote:
>> It would be quite possible to create a parser for extracting the content of
>> a list and republishing title, author etc. in a nicely formated way on your
>> wordpress site. But I’m more in favour of a more standardized way of
>> extracting the data from Koha such as creating an RSS feed for both what
>> public lists there are and the contents of each list.
>>
>> If anyone does want to fool around with parsing a Koha list with javascript
>> I think the parser we created for parsing Koha in our federated search might
>> be worth a look:
>> https://github.com/regionbibliotekhalland/SamsokJS/blob/master/js/samsok/parsers.js
>>
>> Unfortunately I don’t know of any quick and easy way to push the contents to
>> Wordpress. But creating RSS feeds in Koha is not a very big developer job.
>> It shouldn’t be all that expensive and if there is some plugin in worpress
>> to display the contents of an RSS feed on your site then you should be set.
>>

> You could make a public report, in the reports section, then you would
> get a nice JSON output that you could import into Wordpress.

+1 for that.

It would be possible to handwrite the necessary code in javascript, but my
guess is that there are at least a few Wordpress plugins for displaying JSON
content that is worth having a look at first.

(Cited from the Koha manual if this is the first encounter with JSON reports: A
public report is accessible via a URL that looks like this:
http://MYOPAC/cgi-bin/koha/svc/report?id=REPORTID)

Regards/Viktor