Hi,

did you activate ICU indexing when installing Koha?

One symptom of it not being installed is that a search would return all
items in Korean - instead of only the ones matching your search term.

There are some pages in the Koha wiki explaining about how to activate
ICU for different languages:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Correcting_Search_of_Polish_records
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Correcting_Search_of_Arabic_records

Hope this helps,