On 19/02/16 10:33, jre18 wrote:
snip

I've been reading that I should also export/import the accountlines and issues
tables.  Are there any others I should consider doing?  Will do those once the
MARC databases are all imported.
accountlines contains the fees and payments history. If you charge fines or other fees and there are any number outstanding, then yes, importing this table could help you. Perhaps pick a truncation date? You may need to map to your old borrowernumbers assuming they changed in your transfer.

issues holds the items currently on loan.  How many are there?

The reading history is in the oldissues table. Does your librarian want to preserve that?

You might check here for other stuff you may wish to keep (if anything):
http://schema.koha-community.org/

Bob
Calyx