Hi Jonathan

That sounds like a bug.
By chances do you have a dump of this table somewhere? I'd like to recreate
the issue.

No, I guess have no dump (except if I should load an old database from Saturday or so, and then dump a certain table). I just made some screenshots of the seemingly endless table as it looked like in the staff client when it didn't work. The last of these you can see here:

* http://adminkuhn.ch/download/smartrules1.png
* http://adminkuhn.ch/download/smartrules2.png

Finally I deleted all rules and entered exactly the same, now it works.

What table would you actually need? As I'm working on various migrations to Koha at the moment I would then save some stuff you'd need to have it ready if the problem should occur again.

Best wishes: Michael
T 0041 (0)61 261 55 61 · E m...@adminkuhn.ch · W www.adminkuhn.ch