Awesome. Thanks. I may be able to figure it out (I am pretty good at poking and prodding, and finally figuring it out). I believe we only have one branch, so I should be able to simply replace everything in the sql to match the correct branch... (Yikes! Branchcode is used all over the place!)

BUT, I am a sysadmin, not a Koha admin. This looks like it might be easier to fix through the web interface... So excuse the dumb questions. :)

That particular error seems to stem from something be authorized by branches. My "authorised_values_branches" table is empty. Should I set up an authorized branch or something somewhere?

We do have a branch configured (I can see it in the branches table)...

The code seems to be looking at Koha::Libraries->find($value)->branchname;

and (I have "value" being undefined, or defined improperly. But I do not see a libraries table...)

But, at the same time: $tagslib->{$tag}->{$subfield}->{'authorised_value'} eq "branches". So I somewhere seem to be saying to authorize by branch, and I do not have any authorized branches (or the authorised_values_branches is empty)...

Is there a simple web area I should check out before I jump into the mysql and make changes that might not be supported?

    - Tim