Log on to your koha server via SSH.

Type

date

If this isn't correct, you'll have to change the date on the Linux server.

I'm assuming that you've got a package install of koha. You'll need to know
the instance name of your koha installation... replace INSTANCE with the
actual instance name below.

sudo koha-myqsql INSTANCE

at the SQL prompt, type

SELECT CURRENT_DATETIME;

if these two do not agree, my guess is that you're running your database on
a separate server. Exit mysql and type

sudo grep '^..host' /etc/koha/sites/INSTANCE/koha-conf.xml

if that shows a different server, SSH into that machine and type 'date'.
Change the date there if needed.

Hope that helps.

--Barton