-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Regarding error in circulation module
Date:   Thu, 20 Jul 2017 10:38:27 +0530
From:   Mamta Arora <mamta.ar...@chitkara.edu.in>
To:     koha-ow...@lists.katipo.co.nz

Respected Sir/ Ma'am

Greetings

We are the user of Koha 3.18.03.000 version approximately 11 clients in different departments in our university campus here we are facing problem of issued books I mean one client can't issued books to other department patron due to this other department can't issued books but we can issue books to our department which patron are enter by client . even before this never happened these type of problems.

error
patron is not matched.

--
*
*

/"When all says its difficult you think its for you"/*

logo

Punjab Campus
Chandigarh - Patiala National Highway, (NH-64)
Tehsil: Rajpura-140401, Distt. : Patiala.
Phone: 01762-507084

Administrative Office
Saraswati Kendra, SCO 160-161
Sector 9 C, Chandigarh - 160009