From: Koha [mailto:koha-boun...@lists.katipo.co.nz] On Behalf Of Jonathan Druart
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2017 6:23 AM
To: koha@lists.katipo.co.nz; koha-de...@lists.koha-community.org
Subject: [Koha] [Important] Update your MySQL|MariaDB configuration to avoid
data loss

Hello everybody,

This is an important email and you should not ignore it.
If you are a librarian and have no technical skills you should forward this
email to the administrator of your Koha installation.

We have been dealing with circulation history loss in the last versions of
Koha, and we ended up with a solution.
You should read the following wiki page attentively and set up the proposed
solution: https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/DBMS_auto_increment_fix

Cheers,
Jonathan