Hi,

If you create 3 items types (PDF, audio and images) and 3 patron categories (basic, intermediate, and advanced) you should be able to control access under Circulation and Fine rules (Home › Administration › Circulation and fine rules). You can place restrictions on item type, total checkouts, loan periods, fines etc. for each of your patron categories.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Lennon Mazonde
BiblioTech - Smart Technology For Smart Librarians
Phone  : +263775937458
Website:www.bibliotechzw.com
Address: 62 Jason Moyo Street
          Bulawayo,