Hi Jonathan

> Why 16.11.01? You should upgrade.

Well, the machine is not yet in production but there will be an upgrade to Koha 17.11 in the near future (even if we originally planned to stay on oldstable...).

> The Mojolicious version has changed, and maybe the wrong version has
> been picked from the packages.
> The quick and easy fix would be to comment the "api" lines in the psgi file:

Thanks for the quick fix! I just reactivated and started Plack and it works like a charm, no more visible load caused by Plack.

Best wishes: Michael
T 0041 (0)61 261 55 61 · E m...@adminkuhn.ch · W www.adminkuhn.ch