On 01/04/2018 05:56 PM, Liz Rea wrote:

If you are really on Debian Squeeze (6.0), that's super old Debian and
Koha 17.11 won't work with that - as you noticed some of the
dependencies aren't there for that old a version of Debian.

This upgrade will be a slightly bigger project for you, as you'll need
to upgrade your OS before you can upgrade Koha. You should probably do
that anyway, sooner rather than later. Debian is now up to version 9,
code name Stretch.

My error. I am indeed running Debian ver. 8, which appears to still be supported.

I tend to avoid version upgrades in the OS, as one never knows what won't be supported after, but will try that if all else fails.

Thanks,
/ Bruce /
Bruce A. Metcalf
Augustan Society Library