Working with 17.11 (after upgrading from 3.22 or some other earlier version, which version I cannot recall), in several places windows pop up unexpectedly.

1. Our librarian noticed this when she went to check a book out for a student. A window pops up called "Leave a message". The window cannot be closed.

See the following screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ywtq2366hizpxsz/screencapture-check-out-popup.png?dl=0

2. The same thing happens when going to the saved SQL reports. I saw there were saved reports that needed updating (I see https://github.com/Koha-Community/Koha/commit/f22d2e7200ee8b35aff66b26acc3e2daa49f9f0d), so I did that, but the popup window continues. It shows "Loading" and a turning wheel that never stops. The window cannot be closed.

I was wondering whether this behavior is related and whether I may have missed a step in upgrading the database. We can still use Koha, but the popup windows are annoying.

Has anyone else experienced this and solved it?

Daniel