Hello,
I had this problem and I did apply the solution on this page:
<https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/DBMS_auto_increment_fix>

However, even after rebooting the server I see the same warning on the About
Koha: System information page. Why? Is this the expected behaviour?

Rubeno

El dilluns, 5 de febrer de 2018, a les 15:33:39 CET, Alvaro Cornejo va
escriure: