Dear All,

Finally efforts of all library professionals helped in achieving the target
for below goal (Koha feature enhancement). I on behalf of all library
professionals thank to the below contributors and supporters. The details
are available at: http://mishravk.com/2018/02/crowdfunding/

Name of Contributor/Firm/Vendor  Email Contact Detail
SUJAN SAHA sujan....@gmail.com Vill and Post- Champadanga,
PS-Tarakeswar,District-Hooghly,Pin-712401
RapidRadio Solutions Private Limited  dha...@rapidradio.co.in
Md Eshop Nobi eshopn...@gmail.com 32 Sister Nibedita Sarani, east
tetulberia, panchpota,kolkata- 700152
Dr Neeza Singh neeza_si...@yahoo.com Librarian, T. S. Central State
Library, Chandigarh
Sandeep Pathak skpat...@iiserb.ac.in IISER Bhopal
Sandip Das writetosandip...@gmail.com C/O-Mrinal Kanti Das, Library praa,
Birnagar, PO-Birnagar, Dist. - Nadia, PIN - 741127
Vinod Kumar Mishra mishr...@gmail.com NIT Rourkela
Hirak Jyoti Hazarika  hirakhazarika2...@gmail.com NEHU Shillong
Kapil Kumar Gupta kapilkumargupta2...@gmail.com Central Library IIT INDORE
Dr Pawan Agrawal pawanagrawal4...@gmail.com G-3, Bahumali Complex, Type
III, Govt. Quarters, Near PWD, Silvassa, UT of Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Nitin S Joshi joshinitin...@gmail.com Pune

With Regards,

Vinod Kumar Mishra,
Assistant Librarian,
Biju Patnaik Central Library (BPCL),
NIT Rourkela,
Sundergadh-769008,
Odisha,
India.
Mob:91+9439420860
Website: http://mishravk.com/
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4666-7874

*"Spiritual relationship is far more precious than physical. Physical
relationship divorced from spiritual is body without soul" -- Mahatma
Gandhi*