I am sure that this question has been asked a thousand times, but I am unable
to locate an answer in the archives, or I am seeking the answer with the wrong
I want to have links on the home page that retrieves the web page and displays
to the screen. I am able to call the links to display information from a
separate server, and have the text files display when hosted on a second
server. But cannot locate them when hosted on the same server.
I need to be able to store files on my local Koha server to be accessed from
the Koha Home page. I don't know how to get the OPAC NAV to find the documents
using http://localhost/path/document
I want this to be a permanent location so that updates to the software do not
over written the files each time. I would also like to display images of new
acquisitions on the home page.
Any help would be appreciated.
I am using Ubuntu Xenial and Koha 17.11.03. The other features of Koha work