From: Tomas Cohen Arazi <tomasco...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, April 6, 2018 4:10 PM
To: Mohamed Fekry Negm
Cc: koha@lists.katipo.co.nz
Subject: Re: [Koha] Request for adding to List of Support Companies

Hi, Mohamed. Nice to meet you :-D

On the community front page, there are some guidelines to get listed:
https://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/how-to-get-listed/
How To Get Listed – Official Website of Koha Library
Software<https://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/how-to-get-listed/>
koha-community.org
So you want to be listed on our site as a Koha Support provider? It’s easy:
Send an email of introduction to the Koha mailing list containing (a) a request
to be added (b) contact information to be included in your entry.

below the information you need to supply, there are some remarks about the
required things.

El vie., 6 abr. 2018 a las 10:53, Mohamed Fekry Negm