Hi all,

Is there a way to use the batch record edit / MARC modification template tools to change specific characters in the leader or other control fields?

I want to add audience information to a bunch of records. When I try to make my MARC modification template, I can't enter let's say "Add/Update fields 008/22 with value j". The "Field" field is limited to 3 characters, so I can't write 008/22 and the "subfield" field is limited to 1 character so I can't write 22.

Thanks for your help!

--
Caroline Cyr La Rose, M.S.I.
Bibl. prof. / Chargée de la formation et du soutien

Tél.  : 1 (833) 465-4276
caroline.cyr-la-r...@inlibro.com <mailto:caroline.cyr-la-r...@inlibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>