I have ubuntu xenial and koha 17.11.04. I added a new library to the database
and added some books to that library. When I did a search for the text I could
not find them as a superuser. The search would always query the original
database and not the new branch. In the database I was able to locate the
records with an SQL query. I attempted to run the koha-rebuild-zebra library
attempting to get the collection updated. Now I have lost the entire
collection. However the database is still complete in mariadb.
Now I can not locate any items in the database.
Koha mailing list http://koha-community.org