Hi Jack,

what do you mean by 'added a new library to the database' - just another library in the same installation?


Try changing your patron's home library to the new library. If you didn't yet, use a real patron account with permissions (you always should). Try if that makes a difference. Maybe something like SearchMyLibraryFirst is active?

Also look into the Zebra indexing as Bob suggested first. It sounds indeed like your index didn't work when you tried to fix it. Try with -v to see if there are any errors.

Katrin


On 12.04.2018 05:21, Jack Boulier wrote:
I attempted the advanced search and looked to all libraries. The system 
responded that no records were found.
I have ubuntu xenial and koha 17.11.04. I added a new library to the database 
and added some books to that library. When I did a search for the text I could 
not find them as a superuser. The search would always query the original 
database and not the new branch. In the database I was able to locate the 
records with an SQL query. I attempted to run the koha-rebuild-zebra library 
attempting to get the collection updated. Now I have lost the entire 
collection. However the database is still complete in mariadb.
Now I can not locate any items in the database.
Thanks

Jack
_______________________________________________
Koha mailing list  http://koha-community.org
Koha@lists.katipo.co.nz
https://lists.katipo.co.nz/mailman/listinfo/koha

_______________________________________________
Koha mailing list  http://koha-community.org
Koha@lists.katipo.co.nz
https://lists.katipo.co.nz/mailman/listinfo/koha

Reply via email to