We’re operating a relatively small library and we are considering moving
from OLib to Koha. I’d appreciate knowing about others experiences with
this transition. Some key questions:

1.       How complex was the data conversion?

2.       Did you do the conversion in-house, do did you use a contractor?
If you used a contractor and were happy, what contractor?

3.       How long did the process take?

I’ll be happy to provide a summary to the group after I receive some

Thanks!

Ron

Ronald Vyhmeister, PhD

Academic Dean

Middle East University

Beirut, Lebanon

ronald.vyhmeis...@meu.edu.lb

Mobile:+961-81767015

Technology is dominated by two kinds of people:
Those who manage what they do not understand
and those who understand that which they do not manage.