Thank you, Jonathan.

That fixes one problem (output now appears to be for the right bib
numbers), but the GROUP function introduces another issue -- namely, it
collapses the results so that just one item is show for each bib number:

14820 PLAISTOW 1572151714 : '20s & '30s style / Horsham, Michael. NONFICTION
BOOK

when what I originally was after was:

14820 PLAISTOW 1572151714 : '20s & '30s style / Horsham, Michael. NONFICTION
BOOK
14820 KIMBALL    1572151714 : '20s & '30s style / Horsham, Michael.
NONFICTION BOOK

Looks like I'll have to find a way to include information for all items on
that single line. We have 3 branches, so output would vary depending on
whether a particular item is owned by just 2 or all 3 libraries.

(Btw, I know the above is redundant, but ultimately I'll be adding fields
that are not the same -- price, ordering source, etc.)

Thanks again,

Cab Vinton